Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday's Word

Do you have a favorite word? Or a word that you tend to use more than others. My word is 'awesome'. I think I use it at least 10 times a day. My husband, children, and grandchildren of course, are awesome. The cinnamon rolls I make are awesome, a friend tells me what happened to her and that’s awesome, I see a video or read I book and then describe those things as awesome.


  • Awesome: extremely impressive or daunting;
  • inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.

As I was going through Psalms I came across this passage in Psalm 47:2 "For the Lord Most High is awesome. He is the great King of all the earth."


As I read I smile when I notice my favorite word! The Lord Most High is indeed totally awesome. I can say that, sing that, and pray that without fear that I’m using the word incorrectly.

God is AWESOME!


God speaks to us in words that can profoundly touch the heart. Stop and listen to His word for you. Pray, read, meditate, and hear what word God lays on your heart this week. Perhaps it’s one that you use all the time but you just need for Him to unveil it in a different way. And He will do that for you, because that’s just how awesome He is!



~To begin receiving Life, Love, & Lordship's ministry updates simply enter your email address in the box below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment