Monday, September 19, 2016

His direction...






You will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way. Follow it, whether it turns to the right or to the left." Isaiah 30:21GW  Praising God for His direction!







Are you struggling with what to do next? As I move forward with new projects I have to continually, carefully, and intentionally listen for His voice. Listening closely is vital. Knowing His voice is imperative. In my ear I hear new music, I hear ideas, I hear encouragement to attempt something I've never tried before.

Sometimes I hear a voice of doubt or discouragement. I know it doesn't belong to Him but it's compelling. It calls louder and louder demanding my attention like a whiny child who desperately needs discipline.

And yet there are those times when I acted on what I thought God called me to do and in the middle of it I begin to sink...kinda like Peter walking on water. I have to get my eyes off of how things look and get to a place where I can hear. Ah, left it is...yes, right turn here. One step at a time. I'll keep plodding along the course of life to the sound of His tender loving voice.

Heavenly Father,

I am grateful for Your loving guidance. I am grateful that You never give up on us. Help me to continually seek Your presence and come to in prayer. Help me to dig into the soil of Your word so that I will always be able to discern Your voice.

In the majestic name of Jesus,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment