Friday, December 29, 2017

Word of the Week: Inventory

As 2017 closes:


I look back to evaluate the Connections of this year.

I look forward to what I hear God speaking for 2018.

And I look around to enjoy the present moment.


Eliana's bouncing curls as she laughs.

Raphael’s grunts and sweet new baby smell.

Daily chats with Spencer and Meesha.


Playing with our granddaughter,

snuggling with our newly born grandson,

reconnecting with our son and daughter-in-love.


Priceless precious moments.
Joy filled connections.
Treasures to ponder!


Life was good this past year,
life promises good for next year,
and life is good in this very moment!


This video is from 2015 and yet the three simple questions are timeless.
I pray that you can use them, as I have,
to take inventory on your year in preparation for 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment