Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tell what He's done!


At the Girl's Connect Retreat last weekend I was privileged to use my testimony about my battle with bulimia and surviving sexual abuse to share on the topic of brokenness and insecurity and how to see yourself through God's eyes.

One generation will commend Your works to another; they will tell of Your mighty acts. Psalm 145:4

When I was growing up in church we used to sing, "O, tell what He's done for you. Of His love so strong and true. O, tell what He's done, what He's done for you, others may need Him too!" Sharing your testimony is simply sharing a life experience that God has helped you heal from or taught you a lesson through. Never be afraid or ashamed to share your story. It doesn't have to be sensational it just needs to be real. Trust me, someone needs to hear what He's done for you!

For bookings contact: AlidaSharpMinistries@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment